Contact: Manager Yang
If the automatic weighing machine is used for a long time, it will naturally want to clean it. However, this large-scale automatic weighing equipment, if you want to clean it, naturally pay attention to it, otherwise it may cause the automatic weighing machine to malfunction. To this end, Shigan Xiaobian specially arranged the contents of the relevant clean automatic weighing machine for everyone, so that everyone can better clean the automatic weighing machine; the details are as follows:
Maintenance and cleaning The automatic weighing machine is mainly divided into the following four steps:
First, clean automatic weighing machine scale:
After cutting off the power of the automatic weighing machine, unplug the power cord. Soak the gauze and wring it out, then rub a little neutral cleaning solution (such as alcohol) to clean the weighing pan, display filter and other parts of the scale. The conveyor belt that can be easily handled can be washed with warm water. Wash the warm water at about 45 °C once a week, soak the automatic weighing machine belt in boiling water for about 5 minutes.
Second, clean the printer (with the device equipped with a printer):
Turn off the power, open the plastic door on the right side of the scale, hold the plum handle on the outside of the printer, and pull the printer out of the scale. Press the spring 覑 on the front of the printer, release the print head, and gently wipe the print head with the special print head cleaning pen attached to the scale attachment. After cleaning and wiping, deflate the pen inside the anti-pen cleaning solution, then wait for two minutes. After the cleaning liquid on the print head is fully evaporated, close the print head, push the printer back into the scale body, close the plastic door, check the power, and print it clearly before use.
Third, the host part is clean:
1. It is necessary to cut off the power supply to prevent the danger of electric shock before starting to clean the automatic weighing machine.
2, cleaning equipment selection, please use water or neutral detergent to clean the cloth
3, do not use thinner and organic solvents such as benzene - to prevent corrosion of objects and the body, affecting the use
4. Do not use metal brushes to prevent scratches on objects and the body.
Fourth, the maintenance of automatic weighing machine:
1. Contamination caused by touch and fingerprints. When it can not be completely removed with a neutral detergent or using soap, it can be wiped with a sponge or cloth containing organic solvents (alcohol, gasoline, acetone, etc.).
2. If the rust is caused by the adhesion of the cleaning agent, if it cannot be removed with a neutral detergent, please use the cleaning liquid.
3. The rust caused by iron powder or salt during the operation of the machine can be wiped with a sponge or cloth containing a neutral detergent or soapy water, which can be easily removed and wiped clean.
After using a cleaning solution such as a neutral detergent or a hypochlorous acid solution, wash it thoroughly with clean water. If it is used in the presence of the cleaning solution, it may cause early deterioration of the belt and affect the weighing machine. use.
Automatic weighing machine picture: