Contact: Manager Yang
The use of checkweighers is becoming more and more extensive, and more and more manufacturers are producing and selling checkweighers. Shanghai Shigan is deeply trusted by the users in the R&D, production and supply of checkweighers. Checkweighers can be said to be In short supply, here are some common faults and solutions for checkweighers to help you better use checkweighers.
Checkweigher common faults and solutions:
First, checkweighing system interface display is always zero Possible reasons are:
1. The object is light and the weight falls within the zero range. It should be solved by resetting the “zero range”.
2. The weighing device is considered to be zero. At this time, it can be solved by adjusting the "automatic zero tracking" item in the system option.
3. The sensor data line is loose and the contact is poor.
Second, the data is beating loudly, and the possible causes of fluctuations are:
1. The automatic weighing machine pedestal screws are loose
2, the load cell is subject to significant interference, such as air conditioning, airflow, etc.
3, the ground shakes, vibration, such as the nearby machine rotation interference, the car passes, etc.
4. The conveyor belt is affected by sticky objects
5, the load cell base has debris piled up or stuck
6, the filter coefficient setting is too small
Third, the operation interface touch screen no display possible reasons are:
1, poor power supply contact
2, the fuse inside the chassis is blown
3, the data line is loose or falling off
Fourth, the data shows anomalies:
1, the error is too large, need to recalibrate the weighing machine system
2, the product model selection error, should be resolved by re-clicking "switch product", select the corresponding accessory product number to solve
3, the ambient temperature exceeds the normal working range of the load cell
4, load cell sensing components aging, or deformation