Contact: Manager Yang
Maintenance of the filling and weighing machine:
1. Because the filling/packing machine is an automatic machine, the size of the bottle, the bottle pad and the cap are required to be uniform.
2. Before driving, you must first use the rocker to turn the machine to see if it is abnormal. If you know the normal, you can drive.
3. When adjusting the machine, the tool should be used properly. It is strictly forbidden to use excessive tools or excessive force to remove parts to avoid damage to the machine or affect the performance of the machine.
4. When the machine is adjusted, one must actually tighten the loose screws. Rotate the machine with the rocker to see if the action meets the requirements before driving.
5. The machine must be kept clean. It is strictly forbidden to have oil, liquid or glass debris on the machine to avoid damage to the machine. Therefore, it must:
(1) The machine removes the liquid or glass debris in time during the production process.
(2) Clean all parts of the machine surface before shifting, and add clean lubricating oil to each activity department.
(3) It should be scrubbed once a week, especially in places that are not easily cleaned in normal use or blown off with compressed air.
Filling and weighing machine installation:
1. After the machine is out of the box, first check whether the random technical data is correct, and whether the machine is damaged during transportation, so as to solve it in time.
2. Install and adjust the feeding assembly and discharging assembly according to the outline drawing in this manual.
3. Add new lubricant to each lubrication point.